The Pi Glilot project in Tel Aviv is one of the most ambitious projects ever seen in Israel.
Pi Glilot is unique, first of all because of its location – beyond its centrality with quick and easy access, this virginal area is one of the most beautiful and impressive in Israel, and also near the sea.
There will be more than 700 residential units in a range of sizes, advanced, modern construction, with attention to every detail to the familiar standard of the biggest builders.
The proposed transaction:
• Private Tabo land of 120 m²
• 240% gross to the act – the right of housing medium future is a flat of type 5 rooms.
• future value unit of land ₪ 2,500,000 ($ 660,000).
• Joint venture agreement disposed in each parcel.
• Management of the company concerning
• the evolution of the project as soon as possible.
Company arrangement of acquisition rights positions at the appropriate time.