Belong to now! Accuracy, movement, energy, sophistication, comfort, personal customization – everything you ask from life in today’s city.
In the good old north of Tel Aviv, at the intersection of Yehuda HaMaccabi and Weizmann streets. A contemporary residential complex for people who love the city. Two iconic buildings designed with groundbreaking thinking about today’s living environment: Private and shared workspaces, a quiet and pastoral shared garden, spaces on the roofs that include rest areas, yoga, and Pilates workshops overlooking the skyline, a children’s leisure club, and a comfortable and advanced underground car park. Thought and planning have been invested in every detail so you could enjoy every moment of today’s lifestyle
Building specifications: :
- Two luxury buildings with an architectural design that combines aluminum cladding and unique design elements.
- Environmental development by a landscape architect.
- Entrance lobby designed by an interior architect. Includes decorative lighting.
- Four advanced designed elevators – 2 elevators in each building.
- Underground parking lot. (Charging room / Scooters / Bicycle)
- Emergency generator for operating essential systems.
- A well-equipped soft play room for the well-being of the residents’ children.
- A spacious, designed and air-conditioned residents’club.
Apartment specifications: :
- Apartments built with precise planning and implementation, with a high finish level.
- Designed security door at the apartment entrance.
- Interior door such as “Unique Premium” by Pandor or similar.
- Aluminum windows that include 9200 “Klil” profiles or similar. Shlav-Or type shutters and mosquito nets in all the windows of the apartment.
- External blinds in the living room window according to the architect’s choice.
- Solar water heating system with its tank + preparation for gas heating.
Flooring and cladding
- The flooring of the apartment consists of porcelain granite 100×100 tiles. A selection of shades and sizes is available Option for a quality laminated parquet in the bedrooms. Flexibility and variety in the choice of models.
- Balconies flooring – thin Ipea (Tabebuia) wood.
- Bathrooms have anti-slip parquet-like floor tiles. sizes 33×33 or 60×15 .
- Ceramic/porcelain granite wall cladding in bathrooms up to ceiling height – sizes 25×75 or 30×60.
- Hanging toilets and concealed flushing tanks in bathrooms and toilets.
- A variety of faucet and showerhead types by Hansgrohe or similar according to the designer’s choice.
- Unique drainage canals in the shower. A flat installation
- Designed bathtub
- Elegant cabinets with an integral surface and sink.
- Electricity outlet for a heater in the bathrooms.
- The kitchen is made by an international firm, with the functional design of Dada or Binova or similar.
- Prestigious marble surface by COSENTINO or similar. A selection of shades and patterns is available
- Kitchen sink with flat installation.
- Pull-out kitchen faucet by Hansgrohe or similar.
- Waterpoint for the refrigerator.
Electricity and Communication
- Touch glass switches in the living room and an advanced “smart home” system with remote control capability.
- Network and TV points in each bedroom.
- Three-phase electricity 3*25 Amps.
- Intercom with a color screen at the entrance of the apartment (audio intercom in the master suite).
- Two way light switch in all bedrooms, including the Apartment Protected Space.
- Preparation for a home theater system.
- Plasma TV preparation in the living room and master suite.
A state-of-the-art VRF air conditioning system that includes control of each room, including gypsum lowering and decorative Hitachi vents or similar.